Thursday, October 17, 2013

Nail Polish Purchases

Today I went to my local Shoppers Drug Mart with the intentions of buying candy to satisfy my sweet tooth. Let's just say that idea went out the window as soon I saw 2 bins of "sale" nail polishes.

In the bins were full of Essie, Sally Hansen, L'Oreal, Nicole by OPI, Cover Girl, GOSH and QUO by Orly nail polishes. Many of the colours were from the Spring and Summer and the prices ranged from $1.00-$7.00 in order to get ready for the upcoming holiday season. 

I had a lot more in my basket at the very beginning but I began to remove the nail polishes that I knew I wouldn't be using anytime soon. I only had them in the basket because of the low prices.

The nail polishes that I ended up buying were Left to right on picture):

Sally Hansen: Fuzzy Coat-All Yarned Up ($3.00), L'Oreal: The Magic Top Coats-The Matte Velvet ($2.00), L'Oreal: The Magic Top Coats-The True Diamond ($2.00), L'Oreal-Breaking Curfew ($2.00), L'Oreal: The Magic Top Coats-The True Gold ($2.00), L'Oreal: The Magic Top Coats-The Shift Me ($2.00), QUO by Orly: All-in-One-Base & Top Coat ($1.00)


Thanks for reading,

Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment