Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Welcome

Hi readers. My name is Regina and welcome to my blog and my first official post as rs8703. This is actually my 3rd and final attempt at trying to blog. My first attempt at blogging was almost two years ago under doseofcolour@blogspot.ca but that became a failure due to not making an effort with my busy life and a really old computer that I was using. My second attempt has been with doseofcolour.tumblr.com. I occassionally update that through instagram and twitter as rs8703 as my name on both sites.

With this being my third and final attempt, I can't promise that this will be updated daily, if I manage to update daily it will be something that's happening and that I've happened to buy and try out.  My goal is to write on my 2 days off from work and gradually add-on during the work week.


Thanks for reading,

Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment